The Feminist Dad "HOT MEAT" BBQ Apron is made from cloth used to filter hops and barley at large American beer manufacturing plants.
Breweries cycle through filter cloth to the tune of 100,000 tons ANNUALLY because it can only filter efficiently for a short time. The folks at Rewilder in Los Angeles have salvaged and repurposed used cloth into these custom aprons that are tough and durable, yet soft and lightweight. Upcycled climbing ropes are washed and hollowed out to make the straps.
BEER! BARBECUE! MOUNTAIN CLIMBING! SUSTAINABILITY!
It really doesn't get any more macho than that.
- 32 1/2"H x 24 1/2"W
- Two front pockets
- Adjustable waist tie for one-size-fits-all
- Machine wash with mild soap
- Handmade in Los Angeles, USA at the Rewilder studio
- Sustainably made from 100% repurposed materials
- 100% Vegan, PETA approved
- Because the aprons are made from upcycled materials, no two are alike, with variation in color. Upcycled climbing ropes can be various colors from what is shown.
Ships in June. Arrives in time for Father's Day.